Monday, December 27, 2010

Contest: Design The New Header

Lame! but if you want to show case some of your art than I suppose it's kinda cool? well what is it. i'm wanting a new design for the header of this blog (as picture above). must display the blog name, To A Friend, and anything which could slightly relate to this blog. i.e photography, music. it must be in a sketch format - line drawing etc. see as above. winners will be credited and all submissions will be posted this week.

if your interested please email me at max.fairclough@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.