Friday, December 10, 2010

All Time Lows New Christmas Song


All Time Lows new christmas song Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass is now streaming below. Those who are Blink fans like myself you might be thinking that is a Happy Holidays... You Bastard rip-off. I can tell you it is not.


The song keeps that christmas jingle that makes you smile while adding those cheeky comments you can expect from punk bands. to be honest you could even get away with playing this with family on christmas day because it has such a good feel to it. minus the insulting comments.



Alex Gaskarth, the frontman for All Time Low, had announced that Wednesday was the last day in the studio for the recording of their new album, Dirty Work. We can expect to hear it in march 2011.

Have a happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.