Saturday, December 18, 2010

canada, canadians, canana!


by now if you are unfamiliar with my obsession with canadians i can only presume you are visually impaired and are somehow tuned out whenever i talk with you. the singer song writer, lights, from toronto is by far the best thing to ever step foot onto this planet. and let me just say this, i will, marry her. however lights is not the only thing i adore from canada... punk bands such as alexisonfire and cancer bats is where my heart lies too. can i also mention that hayley williams is by far the cutest fucking thing too?! aahhhhhh.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.