Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Beach Localism

Andy Irons is dead at the age of 32. how the fuck does everyone know this but me?
i woke up this morning - feeling pretty shit about it but partly excited to break the news to everyone. apparently this happened two days ago? the fuck! anyway so was digging up some old tunes and stumbled along an old favourite surfing dvd of mine; FAIR BITS! its a surfing dvd made back in 05' starring taj burrow, the sandy surf-rat. in that dvd is some pretty funny segments but one which had me out of breath was the 'My beach, Locals only!'... haha. check it out below.




Hoolaa Hooligan! your the reason why hawaii will never be a real state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.