Friday, October 29, 2010

Is it appropriate to have "lol" as the title?

You can listen to the entirety Punk Goes Pop 3 here if you want. 

to something more serious: the prettiest woman on earth... LIGHTS! Lights is a Canadian singer-songwriter. she is known for composing and performing synthpop music such as the songs "Drive My Soul", "Ice", "Saviour", "Second Go" and "February Air" and has performed internationally except for fucking here.


Long story- short she's hot, your not.

I'll write up a review of her later. The train has arrived and it's time to bust my balls for work and feed the cougars some lager.

Max.

1 comment:

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.