Saturday, November 20, 2010

these are some incredibly indie photos which blow my mind. i love the use of HDR in these shots and the use of lighting. spent an hour or two touching these photos up for fun - i'm stoked with the results. what use to be very flat 8-bit photos are now very detailed 16-bit.

+ to those who are interested whats happening on this blog i will be adding a list of all the summer tunes on my hard drive so your informed on whats cool. will also be introducing some unknown alternative bands for you to check out. umm i'll also be trying to upload some more of my own photography this week, depends when i can get out to do it. anddd lastly... the dude below looks like talon ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.