Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black Ops

so there was no big news in the music world last night as I had anticipated. how very boring. but what was pretty exciting today was the release of 'Black Ops'. i won't lie, i have been waiting for this to be released forever because mw2 got so old so fast. so today i headed into the city to pick up myself a copy of black ops, now what should of been an easy procedure proved to be difficult. the lady at EB games was a cunt... *SKIP WHOLE STORY*.... yay i had black ops.


got home played some black ops, raped cunts & got a nuke and shitt.

sick story. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.