Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sarah Marshman

As you can see from my last few posts I have been doing a lot of portrait work with models and friends. to be honest, I much prefer shooting band promotions and live music but I feel the need never to specify myself as a particular photographer, I want to do everything. I've never really been a fan of photography which is shot in a studio with a seamless white background that is why all my models are positioned in the street. the goal of my photographs is to keep them as natural as possible. the shoot with sarah marshman tonight is what I believe to be some of my greatest work. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.