Monday, May 16, 2011

That's a Familiar Face

Just finished doing the pain-staking process of transferring all my card dump photographs onto my hard-drive when I scrolled through this photograph I took of Claire when we use to date. now usually I would do the whole forgive & forget thing and wouldn't post a photograph of my ex anywhere but seeing as we left on good terms, and no-one has seen this photograph, and I somewhat like the composition, this can be put right here. oh and I suppose I'll let you readers in on a little secret to start the week, I'm seeing someone at the moment so I'm pretty content with life. have a good day and if you haven't liked my facebook page yet do so by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.