Monday, May 30, 2011

A Good Flick

Couldn't tell you the name of this character if you were to ask me but credit is due to dudes like these where they just do the most inhuman things. this photograph was taken back when todd meyn had come to perth to visit and had invited me to take pictures of him and his friends. about half an hour ago todd emailed me back with responses from an interview I had conducted with him which will be featured in my next photography book. as I write this he is boarding an aeroplane for france to compete, good luck dude!


1 comment:

  1. the dudes name is brad mas. i look forward to reading the interview with todd and congratulations with the fantastic images.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.