Friday, April 1, 2011

I was contemplating for a moment the way I spelt bandanas. perhaps it was the fact that every time I looked at it I read it as bananas. or maybe it is bananas and I'm seeing so many bandanas I think it's right. i'm fucking lost. 

Keeping things fresh for me is important. I tend to steer shy of multiple posts of the same person but this week I have done nothing but stay around the same people so you really can't expect any new subjects from my shots. yesterday claire and I had lunch at nandos followed by a photoshoot of the winter stock that has just come in at captain of the ship which can seen here. enjoy the claire brodie photo wheel below...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.