Monday, April 25, 2011

Aleksander Hoolihan

Aleksander Hoolihan is a dude I met at an alexisonfire show in fremantle last year. he came off as a real mad man with an awesome haircut, the sort of guy everyone at school thinks is weird. realistically he is a down to earth guy with a good sense of humour and a joy person to be around with. when I decided I wanted to get a portfolio of head shots my first subject in mind was Alek. this marks the first photoshoot for my head shot series which will be released as an online publication in a few weeks time. the photographs below are not the ones which will be used in this portfolio. sometimes the in-between moments are the most beautiful ones.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.