Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prosh

Prosh is the annual satirical newspaper written, published and distributed by the students of the university of western australia. it offers a different spin on local and global issues to downright black comedy. thousands of students each year flock on the city and surrounding areas in ludicrous costumes selling the paper to unsuspecting perth public. all donations and profits from the paper go straight towards charity.

Ain't no uwa student but I know how this shit goes down. and yeah I did scrap the above blurb from their website. and the dude with the bunny ears in the last picture isn't part of prosh - he is fucking serious. go buy his mag!

Also if you haven't already please like my facebook group by clicking here





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.