Thursday, March 17, 2011

Claire Brodie

Last night. woah. awesome. I'm finding it difficult to comprehend half the crap we did. as far as I'm concerned it was a great catch up, drinks were awesome, jacks and oranges is the bomb, my camera is the best thing in the world and these two girls are just one of kind. and I love it. haven't got round to editing these photos yet which is a shame - but to be honest I really just cannot be bothered to. there is a HD video i'm also editing that was taken last night... it's going to be so good! meet claire & sharna.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.