Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Talon Driscoll

This is a black & white portrait shot I did of talon driscoll whilst he was perth a few months back. talon tends to do nothing with himself. he's often found down south bodyboarding the big surf. he has adopted the nickname "el rollo" (spanish for the roll) among the locals for a big trick he landed last year. pretty much he hit the lip of a wave and progressed to do a backflip but instead rolled over onto his side like free willy and shat nacho's out of his bum hole. el rollo I wish you the best for your future endeavours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.