Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aleisha Fonte De Vos

Georgia recommended that I should photograph a girl she went to school with. this girl being photographed below is Aleisha Fonte De Vos. now there are a few things I should mention about her; she likes 'regular' cheese be that if it is swiss, blue or cheddar. she believes that the human body is wielded with too many fingers and that she hadn't touched greens or salads since she was a baby. anyway this is Aleisha, my new friend.                                                                                                                    











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.