Thursday, March 8, 2012

Still Water Claims

It has been a very exciting week for me as a photographer. In the last few days I have had confirmation to photograph Canadian artist Lights Poxleitner backstage in June, Deez Nuts backstage in April, American punk band Anti-Flag promotional photos in May and just today I have been told to do a new set of photos for my great friends in Still Water Claims as they will now be featured in Blunt magazine. I am really excited about the next few months to come. Below is a promo photo I did for Still Water Claims late last year.


1 comment:

  1. OMG, you're gonna photograph lights?!? You HAVE to post the pictures on this blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. Feel free to comment. I always appreciate feedback, constructive criticism or just general chit chat. I will always respond to comments. And also be sure to check out my Facebook page by clicking here. Thanks.